Our Services

Our Immigration Lawyers are ready to assist you

K-1 Fiancé(e) Visas

Many people meet their future spouses from all over the world. A K-1 fiancé visa allows you to bring your foreign fiancée or fiancé to the United States in order to get married. After marriage, your new husband or wife can immigrate to America by applying for a US green card while living here.
K-1 Fiancé Visa Requirements
The K-1 fiancé visa allows a foreign national to enter the United States for up to 90 days for the purpose of marrying a United States citizen (fiancés of green card holders do not qualify for a K-1 visa). The couple must have met within the two years prior to the fiancé visa application, unless waived by immigration officials. Both must be eligible to marry by meeting the age requirements and showing proof that any former marriages were legally ended.  We can help evaluate your eligibility for sponsoring a foreign fiancé.
K-1 Fiancé Visa Process in the US
The K-1 fiancé visa process is usually faster than obtaining a marriage visa. We can help prepare the fiancé visa petition quickly and accurately in order to avoid lengthy processing delays.
Immigration to US After Marriage
Once the K-1 fiancée marries the petitioning US citizen within 90 days of entering the US, he or she can complete the immigration process by applying for adjustment of status and obtaining a green card.
K-2 Visa for Child of K-1 Fiancé
Children of a foreign fiancé coming to the US on a K-1 visa are able to accompany their parent on a K-2 visa if they are unmarried, under 21 at the time they enter the US and they might need permission from the non-custodial parent in order to qualify.

For further information, please contact the office.